HYPERHYDROSIS (can be spelt hyperhidrosis)
This embarrasing condition is very hard to deal with.
It can be helped by
- Avoiding sweat triggers such as spicy foods, caffeine and alcolhol.
- Avoiding synthetic fabrics and wearing loose fitting clothes.
- Using highly effective antiperspirants.
In the past few years it has been discovered that tiny injections of Botulinum Toxin Type A blocks the impulses from the nerves to the sweat glands under the arms therefore blocking them. If the above methods do not help it is worthwhile having a consultation with Christine whereby she can discuss with you the treatment of hyperhydrosis
As with all our treatments, an in depth consultation will be given prior to any intended treatment.
- Firstly the areas are cleansed
- A small amount of local aneasthetic cream is applied
- Tiny injections just below the skin surface are administered
- The area is then cleansed again and thats it!
Following treatment you are advised not to use any antiperspirants for 2 days. (this could cause irritation to the broken skin)
Wash the area with a very mild cleanser for 2 days.
Carry on with normal activities.
Cost per treatment is £350. The effects can last for well over 6 months.
CHRISTINE HAS UNDRGONE A MASTERCLASS IN THIS PROCEDURE SO YOU CAN BE ASSURED YOU ARE BEING TREATED WITH EXPERTISE.
Call 07780 608529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this website.